I have come across another fork in the road and I have taken it.

I was deciding whether to go for a house in poor condition in a great neighborhood or a house in very good condition in a good neighborhood. I’ve decided to go with the latter. It’s the continuing saga of that house that they won’t sell me even though we have a valid contract.

The next step is to send them a letter demanding performance by a certain date or else we’ll file a suit and put a lis pendens on the property. That’s Law-Latin for  “suit pending.” It will have the effect of keeping Big Bank from selling the property until the suit is resolved.

So let’s see what happens next. The letter should be written and faxed soon. Stay tuned, y’all.